Pagudpud is a white sand beach that is bounded to the south by town of Bangui. It’s crystal blue water makes it enticing to the tourists. Pagudpud was one of our destinations before we went to the windmills of Bangui. Since it’s just near Bangui, it’s cold and quite windy in the place.
The place is also well-maintained which makes it one of the best beaches in the philippines. Unlike the other white sand beaches which have algae on the shore, Pagudpud beach is really clean and you won’t see any algae on the shore. The water is also clear and bluish.
The beach is also good for people who love having vacations in quiet and peaceful places. It is a good alternative for Boracay if you don’t like discos and loud places.
Surfing is also possible in Pagudpud. Most tourists do surfing in Kapuluan Vista Resort and Kingfisher Resort.
I wish we could have stayed in the place a bit longer but we’re quite in a hurry at that time. But for those who want to stay there for a few more days, here is a list of some of the beach resorts in Pagudpud.
- Hanna’s Beach Resort – Brgy. Balaoi, Malingay, Pagudpud, Ilocos Norte
- Contact Number: 639285206255
- Email: email@example.com
- Villa del Mar Ivory Beach Resort – Brgy. Saud, Pagudpud, Ilocos Norte
- Contact Number: 639212958196 or 639198995673
- Terra Rika Beach & Dive Resort – Saud White Beach Cove, Pagudpud, Ilocos Norte
- Contact Number: 639189371752 or 639202558377
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Here are some of the photos that I took during my short visit there: